Monday, October 25, 2010

DAMN LAB!!!!!

Today, 24 October 2010 or should I say 25 October 2010, I've spend the whole night doing the damn retard assembly code.... cocking!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! whole night din't sleep cause of this damn retard piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!


First of all this is the damn retard lab sheet given..... damn retard lor..... make me suffer a lot.......


Then, this is the data sheet (SHIT) for me to compare the pin and so on. But honestly, the whole night I din't use it.......


This is the lecture slide needed.... and the worse part is I need to study slide by slide the whole noon..... stupid arrrrrrrr....................................


slide...........


slide again.........


Finally, slide again......................................


Anyway, this is the end product I've come out with, hopefully it might work........
Damn tired doing it...........
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ not feeling well.............. want vomit............
OH SHIT WAIT!!!!!!! I realize something..............

"

Preliminary (failure to do preliminary may result in exclusion from lab)

Read this experiment sheet and thoroughly prepare for the session.

Examine the example Electronic Die program available in the lectures notes.

Examine the operation of the timer system of the HCS12 and the operation of the TCNT register.

Complete the assembly language part of the Introduction to Codewarrior laboratory.

"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
my coding still not yet finish................ huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
my life sucks..............
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh lack of sugar...... need i-Scream........... (later on must get some)
shit!!!! better go play some game then go school lar.......
tired..........................
sugar...............................

1 comment: