Monday, November 1, 2010

My Room?!

Well..... right now, I'm gonna reveal my room during the assignment week.......
I don't know you guys are ready to see my room or not, but I'm really not ready lar....
lolololololol XD

Erm... 1st of all I nearly forget to tell you guys, actually the previous week, I was busy with my assignment as in the programming one.... and make me averagely sleep bout 4 hours per day only lolololol
*right now I'm trying to make someone pity me hahahahahahaha*
XD
kidding kidding
XD

Well, all these picture was taken the night before I demonstrate my assignment with my group mates, and honestly, I actually didn't produce any usable code for my assignment, I only rely on my group mates lololololol, but lucky he's willing to teach me and explain his code lar.....
XD

Anyway, this is my room's condition.....

This is how my rooms look like when you come in from the door...

The picture just now only show the floor... as for my table is like this....
XD
LOLOLOLOLOL

If you feel like the front view disgust you... never mind, turn to the right then:....

LOL, my garbage section....
well here I put all my junk notes, used files for this semester, some junk food, and garbage (useless paper and plastic bag)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
oh ya, you guys saw that "RM5 per Book"? lolol
that one is for the swinburne carnival one lololololololol

Now, turn to the left view:....

LOL, this is all my new PC's boxes, and the shoes I bought lately
lololololol
XD

Now, have a look on my working table:.....

This is my new PC, with some notes on my desktop
LOLOLOLOL

Then... next to my PC, the table is like this:.......

LOL, got my gadgets, coins, some rubbish.... remote, pens, candies and gundams
XD

Then on the other side of my PC, you can see:....

Some of my old PC parts, more boxes, my printer and etc lar...
XD

Then when I lower my cam you guys can see my secondary PC, for some reason, I need it for my damn assignment......
XD

Another view of my secondary PC:

Here, you can see my assignment board...
XD

Closer view of that board, with some wire connection:....
XD

Now have a look on my bed:....

More NOTES!!!!!
XD
Another view of my bed:
XD


Now, I haolien my collection hahahahahaha:
XD

All these are my gunpla collection but grow dust dy....
I think got 6 months didn't clean it....
*due to some incident, I kinda no mood do it lar...*
huhuhuhuhuhu

This is where the floor on my working table:

More of my collection waiting to be assembled,
but not in the mood cause of that incident
and you guys also can see there are a lot of bottles there
lololol
After I finish my water I just put there nia
hahahahahaha
XD


This is my bookshelf.

And under my bookshelf, more files...
actually all these are my previous semester one
lololololol

Anyway this is how my room currently looks like XD *1 word, messy*
XD
lolololololololol

Anyway, thanks for reading....
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment